Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

And now for something a little different...

As I have been exploring being single for the better part of the past year, I have been getting to know myself a little better again and figuring out exactly what I do want out of a relationship when the time (or person) is right.  I have realized that in the past I have settled and compromised on my values simply out of loneliness or convenience.  A few times I have been on the right track, but missed some integral part; I suppose in a way each relationship has been educational.  

What I am actually leading up to is an interesting experience I had: I was recently presented with an opportunity to review an online adult shop on my blog. It’s not really a usual venue for me in any case, but especially since I experienced a lot of hurt and betrayal in the s-e-x department of my last relationship, my first instinct was to toss the email.  After some more thought, however, I became intrigued by the offer and then pleasantly surprised with what I found once I actually went and explored it.  I was expecting something kind of creepy and sleazy; instead I found a company and community that celebrates the act of physical love.  
Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
As I mentioned, I don’t have much experience with this type of store, but this shop is something else. I don’t care what your preference is; Eden Fantasys has something for everyone, whether you are straight, gay, married and happy, married and needing a little spice, single, you name it.  Everything (and there is a lot to choose from!) is nicely categorized and the advanced product search makes it easy to find what you like, from adult toys to lingerie to sensual oils and lotions and beyond (board games, anyone?). The detailed product descriptions include actual size images as well as material safety information (love that!!), and the personal reviews are fun to read. Of course, I personally love that they have a large selection of green toys (I never thought I'd be saying something like this, but some of these are really beautiful!) and other natural products.  The wealth of information and educational material on the website is quite impressive, and, as I briefly mentioned, there is also community of friendly and helpful folks that one can connect with in a number of different ways.  

I was provided with a free product in exchange for this testimonial, but all opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Good review! Some of those glass wands really are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete