Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 7

I got the right amount of salt in my water this morning, apparently.  Drinking a glass of lemonade soon after the SWF seems to really help get things moving.  It's really amazing what is coming out of me.  I read this morning that there is from 5-8 pounds of fecal matter in our intestinal lining!  I weighed in at 125.2 lb today, which is about 5 or 6 pounds less than I weighed when I started, and actually what I consider  to be my ideal weight (not that I was doing this cleanse to lose weight; it is sort of a nice bonus though).  My skin is breaking out just a little; I'm noticing little blemishes here and there.

Today I actually feel a little sad that I am nearing the end, and am tempted to do a few extra days, especially since my first day was really only a half day having had those other juices.  While 10 days is minimum number of days for the Master Cleanse, the book also says that the cleanse is complete when the tongue becomes pink with no coating (mine does have a slight whitish coating now).  I recently watched a video on YouTube of a woman on her 40th day of the Master Cleanse.  She had started out planning on doing the 10 days, then decided to do 10 more and then 10 more until she went all the way to 40.  I don't want to go that long (at least not this time), but I can now see how she did it!

I have had some hives during the past couple days, but a bit less than 'usual'.  My body feels more relaxed.  Salicylate sensitivity was suggested to me as the cause of my hives, but since the cayenne (high in salicylate) doesn't seem to aggravate the hives I hope to rule it out.  I'm interested to see what happens when I switch back to lemons, as they are somewhat higher in salicylate than limes.  I will probably try a salicylate free diet when I start eating again, to see if that has any effect.  

In other news, I am doing battle with fruit flies.  

Coming soon: Plastic Trash Challenge, Weeks 1 and 2



2 comments: