Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Finishing Up With Creation

We're finishing up with the Creation unit! Here are Miss K's finished creation book and numbers. I had to bite my tongue several times during the week, when Miss K was working on her creation book pages and wanted to do it HER way. I suggested that she draw some rays on the sun, for instance, but she said that she didn't want to because "when she looks up at the real sun it just looks more like a circle [without rays]". The placement of the stars I thought was a little funny, too, but she said that she wanted to make hair for the moon. We had a really good time with this until, but the past couple of days have been a little slow, and we're looking forward to moving on! Miss H just jumps right in and wants to do school, too.

Creation Book

Creation Numbers
In other news, I discovered that the bulletin board did NOT arrive intact, after all. The frame is cracked in a couple places, but not too noticeably, so we hung it up after all.. I just don't feel like messing with it anymore.

S-s-sun, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment