Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Raw Food Cleanse, cont.

I've just wrapped up my first week of the Raw Food Cleanse, and am feeling really good! Most of the recipes have been really good (good enough that I have just scarfed them down without taking pictures- what is wrong with me!?!?)

This week we are heading into the most intensive part of the cleanse, which culminates with a day of just water. morning's breakfast: watermelon juice (made in the blender). Sooooooo good!!! So good that I made a second batch so that I could take a picture and forgot AGAIN!!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's green day. And one of these meals I will remember to take some pictures!!







1 comment:

  1. One drawback of the otherwise positive cleanse seems to be that it causes loss of memory!?!?! :-)

    ReplyDelete