Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Baroness.co review --- BEWARE of buying from this store

Baroness.co Review

Beware of doing business with this merchant!




 On January 22, 2014, I placed an order at Baroness.co and as of February 17 have not received my order. I received the order confirmation and my card was charged January 23. The order status is still marked as "processing".

 I sent Baroness.co several emails through their website contact form, as well as in reply to the order confirmation. They have not responded to any of these emails.

 I sent them a message on their Facebook page, which was also ignored.

I posted a status on their Facebook page. Another person had also left a status on the Baroness page with a similar issue. Both of those comments have since been deleted.



 I left a comment on one of their recent posts, and my comment was also deleted. Their phone number goes straight to voice mail (in Bulgarian).


No comments:

Post a Comment