Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Raw Chia Pudding

I adapted this recipe for raw chia pudding from a recipe from Natalia KW.  Miss K watched the video with me this evening and wanted to make it immediately, so I pulled it together with what we had on hand. What I like about this recipe is that it is quick, easy, delicious, healthy, and very adaptable. Substitute your favorite ingredients to make it as much raw or vegan as you like :)

Raw Chia Pudding with fresh fruit
serves 2

1 cup raw almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
3 tbs chia seeds
1 tbs raw honey* (or other sweetener, to taste)
1/4 tsp vanilla powder
pinch of salt (optional)

Mix ingredients and let sit for a few minutes until the pudding thickens.
Pour over sliced seasonal fruit (I used fresh peaches) and serve! (Is that easy or what!?)


*Honey is one animal ingredient I do use, sparingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment